Mt Aleck Homestead is the perfect family getaway just 36km north of Hawker overlooking the Elder Range and Wilpena Pound. Take a step back and relax in this beautifully renovated home that can sleep a maximum of 10 people (max 6 adults and 4 children OR 4 adults and 6 children). Relax outdoors in comfort with our fly wire enclosed verandah and gazebo equipped with a BBQ, outdoor dining and heating. No need to worry about pesky flies! A campfire area resides around the side of the house with wood supplied.
The homestead is smoke free indoors and within the fly wire enclosed areas. There is no phone service at the location but a UHF is supplied for emergencies and management contact (we can all do with a phone free getaway to reconnect with family and friends!).
– Large spacious kitchen with an 8 seated dining table.
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Ceiling fans
– Two spacious queen bedrooms
– One smaller bedroom that can have the option of a single, two singles or a double (One single can also be moved into the lounge room if requested)
– Converted cellar hosting two bunk beds.
– TV and DVD player.
– A bath in the bathroom.
– Campfire area.
– Fly wire enclosed verandah.
– Fly wire enclosed gazebo featuring a BBQ and dining area.
– Outdoor mounted electric heater in the gazebo.
– Linen within the main bedrooms of the homestead are supplied, bunk bed linen is an extra $10 per bed.
– $350 p/n including all bedding and towelling. There is a two night minimum.
– Extra $10 per bunk bed if you would like linen.
A deposit of one nights stay is required at the time of booking. The remaining cost is required in cash or card on arrival.
No pets. No firearms. No chainsaws.